Adam has a long background in application development, combining that with AWS infrastructure and solution architecture around 2015.
Prior to joining us at the start of 2020, he was a Senior Consultant at the Digirati agency where he worked on applications and systems to support IIIF and semantic web technologies.
Cloud-native computing is a fascination for him, and he is enjoying working with customers on their solutions so they can get the best out of them.
Adam's Blog Posts
- SaaS tooling for compliance automation ()
- Cloud Migration Beyond Phase One ()
- Smart Deployment with New Terraform Conditions ()
- Prioritising risks using AWS' Well-Architected Framework ()
- AWS Network Load Balancers - New Features ()
- HashiCorp Terraform Release Key Rotation ()
Got secure data to send? Use Adam's PGP public key.