Helping engineering teams become cloud natives and experience the benefits of continuous delivery is something Mike finds particularly satisfying about his work with us. His IT career started at Amherst Consultants, whose clients included the former FSA as well as regulated hedge funds. From there Mike joined national charity Scope as a systems administrator. Here he developed and supported a number of application stacks.
A member of the team since 2014, Mike has assessed and optimised many existing cloud infrastructures and migrated a number of our customers to AWS. Look out for him at DevOps London or Puppet User Group meetups.
Mike's Blog Posts
- 5 crucial steps for CTOs after a merger or acquisition ()
- Are you overspending on machine learning with AWS? ()
- Ensuring GxP/GAMP Compliance with AWS Control Tower ()
- AWS Marketplace + AWS Foundational Technical Review = SaaS success ()
- Simplifying SOC 2 compliance with AWS Control Tower ()
- Streamlining AWS Well-Architected Reviews for Maximum Value ()
- How a landing zone helps your ISO 27001 compliance project ()