This is a one-day instructor led classroom training course delivered on our behalf by our friends at Control Plane. This course is suitable for intermediate to advanced Kubernetes users who want to strengthen their security understanding. It is particularly beneficial for those operating Kubernetes in a high-compliance domain, or for established security professionals looking to update their skills for the cloud native world.
The course guides attendees through Linux container security in general, and progresses to advanced Kubernetes cluster security. It emphasises pragmatic threat modelling and risk assessment based on an understanding of the tools and primitives available.
- How to attack containerised workloads
- Enhanced container security
- How to attack Kubernetes
- Interactive production cluster hacking
- Hardening Kubernetes
- Locking down applications
- Automated security testing and DevSecOps workflows
- Intrusion detection and breach analysis
- Security tooling and vendor landscape
How to Book
Please get in touch if you’d like to book this course.