When you’re building a new infrastructure, or migrating from another hosting arrangement, it can be difficult to know exactly what to build, especially if you’re new to AWS. We can help!
Through a series of discovery workshops, we’ll build our understanding of your applications and their dependencies, and map these to a design targeting AWS.
We’ll take into account your security and compliance requirements, and help you think about availability, performance and cost.
At the end of the design process, your team will have a solid understanding of what to build, and how to go about doing so. We can help with the engineering of your new project too.
- Run by an experienced and AWS certified solutions architect
- Stakeholders and product teams involved at every stage
- Facilitated workshop sessions for collaboration
- Solution diagrams and other documentation delivered
- All design informed by Well-Architected framework
- Designed with operations, security, cost, performance, and reliability in mind
- Fixed price engagement