Leverage our experience reviewing over 400 AWS workloads like yours with a security review that’s grounded in AWS recommended practice.
Our AWS Security Review provides greater depth than the AWS Well-Architected Framework Security Pillar, adding many of the controls present in the CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark, plus our own benchmarks.
Every business is unique which is why we start by understanding your context and risk profile to ensure that our recommendations are appropriate for you.
- A hands-on assessment of your AWS workload
- Delivered by experts with the AWS Security Specialty Certification
- Covers many controls present in the CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark
- Followed up with a thorough report
- Accounts and Governance
- Build and Deployment
- Credentials and Authentication
- Data Protection
We’ll follow-up the review with a detailed report that includes:
- A high-level executive summary
- A risk profile for each area
- Specific technical recommendations for your team
How it works
We’ll start the engagement with an introductory call to learn about your business context and arrange on-boarding for our experts. We’ll need at least read-only access to the AWS accounts that are in scope for the review.
Your review will then be delivered in two parts:
- A hands-on audit of your AWS accounts
- A short discovery session to uncover information that we can’t gather by looking at your infrastructure alone
Once the review is complete we’ll follow-up with our comprehensive report.
We deliver our security reviews at a fixed cost, with no hidden extras.
This review is included in our security focus area for our supported customers.