What You Get.
An audit of your Kubernetes infrastructure.
Our team of experts will get hands on and review your infrastructure.
- Conducted by experts that are Certified Kubernetes Administrators
- Includes AWS EKS and bespoke installations
A risk assessment for each focus area.
We'll provide you with a risk profile for each area:
A list of technical recommendations.
Our report will include technical recommendations covering:
- Cluster configuration and design
- Cluster and workload management
- Performance, scalability and security improvements
- Application service design
How does it work?
Our experienced team will quickly uncover information, assess risks, and provide a comprehensive report with recommendations.
We'll start with an introductory call and arrange on-boarding for our experts. We'll then run a short discovery session, talking with your team to uncover information that we can't gather just by looking at your Kubernetes infrastructure.
We'll follow up the discovery with a hands-on audit of your Kubernetes cluster(s).
Once the hands-on audit is complete we'll produce a comprehensive report with a risk summary and specific technical recommendations for improvement.