What You Get.
Common Container Infrastructure
Our common infrastructure is based on AWS Fargate* and includes:
- Secure private networking
- Load balancing (including HTTPS)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Separated production and pre-production environments
You'll also get a blueprint for your application services:
- A CI/CD pipeline**, including automated tests and blue/green deploys
- Basic load balancer health checks
- Straightforward scaling
- A simple "hello world" application as an example
With the platform in place we can customise it to your specification, including:
- Migrating one, or all, of your existing applications
- More environments, to suit your workflow
- Application discovery
- Integration with your existing Infrastructure as Code
- Other auxiliary services such as queues and caches
- and more...
* Our AWS Fargate implementation uses Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS). Amazon EKS is available as a bespoke deployment option if you need a Kubernetes deployment.
** Our out-of-the-box CI/CD pipeline is based on GitHub Actions. Other options are available as customisations.
How does it work?
You'll benefit from our experience in operating containers at scale for other SaaS businesses.
Design & Planning Workshop.
We'll capture your business and technical requirements to tailor our container platform blueprint.
Common Container Infrastructure & Application Blueprint
We'll deploy the common container infrastructure based on AWS Fargate with a simple "hello world" application to serve as a demo. The example application will serve as a blueprint for your own services.
We'll then work with you to customise the platform to your specification, introduce bespoke components (such as queues, databases, and caches), and migrate your applications across.
We'll demo the common container infrastructure and provide documentation, so that your team can get the most out of your new container platform.
We include a minimum of 3 months support.
To level up your AWS practice, get in touch