Before joining The Scale Factory, James worked in several different SMBs; designing and implementing many different types of highly available fault tolerant AWS infrastructure at varying scales.
James enjoys planning complex architectures, troubleshooting difficult problems using low-level tools, and is also keen to think ahead to solve potential problems before they occur.
James's Blog Posts
- An Overview of ISO 27000 Information Security ()
- What is cloud native and what value does it bring? ()
- Cut cloud costs by going cloud native ()
- Why should you migrate your SaaS from Heroku to AWS? ()
- Turbocharging your technology strategy with ECS and Fargate ()
Got secure data to send? Use James's PGP public key.